Terms & Conditions
1.1 By using the website www.littlejagger.co.uk, called “Website” you become a "User" of the Website and agree to be bound by these Terms.
1.2 All Users should read all the Terms carefully, as they affect their rights and liabilities, and ensure that they understand them, before using the Website.
1.3Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
1.4 These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
1.5 Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1.6 Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
1.7 Any complaints should be addressed to the Seller email@example.com
2.1 All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
2.2 Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 14 days.
3. Price & Payment
3.1 The price of the Goods shall be that stipulated on the Website. The price is inclusive of VAT.
3.2 The total purchase price, including VAT, delivery and other charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
3.3 After the order is received the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods together with information on the right to cancel if the Buyer is a Consumer.
3.4 Payment of the price plus VAT and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
3.5 In the case of Consumer sales, payment of the price plus VAT and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
4. Rights of sellers
4.1 The Seller reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
4.2 The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any Goods from the Website at any time.
4.3 The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
5.Return of goods
5.1. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us at Little Jagger. 131 Yew Tree Road, Huddersfield, HD3 3QN without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
6.Cost of returning goods
6.1 You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
6.2 You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
1. www.littlejagger.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, address and email address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. We use your personal information for payment and billing purposes, to notify you of changes to the website and to update you about new products/services.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.